Does your office need a new “look”? Simple, Cheap and easy ways to redecorate your office all by yourself.
1. Clear your office of unwanted furniture, supplies, and decorations. Clear the walls of all pictures, curtains, etc.
2. If you want to paint the walls, paint them a neutral color like white, cream, light blue, or even pale yellow. For inspiration paint the office walls your favorite color or favorite place to go (beach=blue, Camping=Green)
3. Want new furniture? Purchase simple furniture with plenty of space maybe even cabinets. It is better to buy white, tan, or brown furniture rather than black.custom NHL decals stickers
4. Purchase a comfy chair. While you’re working you are going to want to be comfortable. Somewhere like Walmart, Target or your local furniture store.
5. Spruce up the room with some curtains (if you have windows). Make sure the curtains match the color of the walls, the furniture, etc. custom mlb stickers
6. Purchase some pictures with scenery of the beach, flowers, or even national landmarks. If you have family photos that is even better. Make the office cozy!
7. Buy some pens, pencils, tape, stapler, notepads, and other supplies you might need. Buy these things in bright, plain colors. Get some holders to put this stuff in (like decorative cups for the writing utensils)
8. Get a bookshelf to place important books or so on. Get some baskets to place little stuff in like extra supplies, papers, or folders in. This will give the room a little organization.
9. Buy a Rug (big one) and a plant or two. These things will make the room more cozy and homey feeling. The plant should be a fake one, but a real one would be more well “real” looking. Although you would have to maintain it.
10. All you need now is a Standing Lamp and a comfortable couch or lounge chair to sit in the corner. When you need a rest or just want to do paperwork in a comfy area this would be the ideal place!
11. To finish off the desk, add a desk lamp and a few miscellaneous objects to sit on top. Make sure your information is easy to reach!
Put a Calendar on one of the walls in your office for easy access to information.
You may want to place an office phone in your office for important calls.
Get a filing cabinet for papers or files that won’t fit in the bookshelf baskets.
If you already have one or can afford one purchase a laptop and printer/scanner/faxing machine. This will be extremely important to an everyday businessman, worker or your occupation.
If you purchase or have a laptop you might need to get virus protection.
Things You’ll Need
Decoration and Supplies